MENTAL HEALTH RESOURCES
Insight Therapy Group believes mental health to be an important aspect of our lives. Please know there are local (and national) mental health resources available to you. We have listed several of these resources should you ever find yourself in need of assistance.
Foundation 2 Crisis Counseling
Trained, compassionate, confidential telephone counselors serving the state of Iowa 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Cedar Rapids: (319) 362-2174
- Anywhere else in Iowa: (800) 332-4224
- Crisis text line: (800) 332-4224
- Online chat
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
Providing 24/7, free and confidential support for people in distress, prevention and crisis resources, and best practices.
- (800) 273-8255
Inspiring people to move forward. Providing proactive solutions and resources for those experiencing homelessness, poverty, violence, and more.
- General Contact: (319) 365-1458
- KidsPoint Child Care: (319) 365-1636
- Survivors’ Program: (319) 365-1458
- Domestic Violence Resource & Support:
- (319) 363-2093 -or-
- (800) 208-0388
- Housing Services:
- (319) 366-7999 -or-
- (833) 739-0065
Free services committed to providing compassionate, client-centered care for individuals affected by sexual assault.
- Sexual Assault Hotline – Iowa: (888) 557-0310
- Non-Emergency Line – Cedar Rapids: (319) 540-0080
Cedar Rapids Police Department
- Non-Emergency Line: (319) 286-5491
- For immediate emergencies, please dial 911